CORK & VINE HOMES
BE THE FIRST.
REGISTER TO RECEIVE PLATINUM
WELLINGTON - PRINCE EDWARD COUNTY
VIP ACCESS TO PRICING & FLOORPLANS
CORK & VINE HOMES
ENJOY LIFE'S GREATEST LUXURIES IN WELLINGTON
This new condo development is where one can enjoy life's most extravagant luxuries such as award-winning wineries, gourmet dining, and sandy beaches.
Cork & Vine is a new townhomes and detached homes by Kaitlin Corporation in Prince Edward County. This pre-construction project is located between Belleville St. and Wellington Main St. in Wellington, the heart of Prince Edward County.
This development is a rare cultural escape that will allow residents to embrace a lavish, easy-going lifestyle.
Prince Edward County has become southern Ontario’s most vibrant vacation destination. With award-winning wineries, gourmet dining, art galleries and crafts shops, sandy beaches and a vast network of nature trails, PEC leaves visitors always wanting more.
Now, this rare cultural escape can become your everyday adventure in Cork & Vine, a master-planned community in Wellington near the shores of Lake Ontario. Embrace the lifestyle freedom you’ve always aspired to in Cork & Vine.
Cork & Vine will boast an exquisite collection of singles and towns that cater to families from all walks of life. We can expect each home to have a sleek, modern finish.
Wellington prides itself on being the most mild part of Prince Edward County during the hot summer.
Wellington Beach is a short nine-minute walk away. This beach is not only well known for its beautiful stoney beach but also for its boardwalk that leads to an iconic lighthouse.
The weekly farmer's market is located just up the street from Wellington Beach.
Wellington has a prime, central position in Prince Edward County's VQA wine region, a group of 35 winemakers, each carving out their own unique niche.
It is surrounded by many wineries such as Karlo Estates, Keint-He Winery & Vineyards, Sandbanks Estate Winery and many more.
CORK & VINE HIGHLIGHTS
- Located in the heart of a vibrant vacation destination
- Foodland - Wellington is at the doorstep
- 4-min drive to Wellington Farmer’s Market
- 9-min drive to Bloomfield Public Library
- 18-min drive to Quinte Health Care - Prince Edward County Memorial Hospital
- 22-min drive to Albert College
- Moments from downtown Wellington which features a fantastic assortment of restaurants, boutiques, shops and cafes
- Moments from the shores of Lake Ontario & Wellington Park
- 11-min walk to Wellington Beach
- 16-min drive to Roblin Lake Park
- 20-min drive to Westlake Willy Water Park
- 20-min drive to North Beach Provincial Park
- 22-min drive to Macaulay Mountain Conservation Area